Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

nirvanesque
Hello Vasia et al,

Can anyone please give me access to download the slides posted on the "Hands-on session: Data analysis with Stratosphere"

I am looking particularly for the following 2:
- Part I: Scala Introduction
- Part II: Stratosphere programming in Scala
However the download function (as PDF or PPT) on that page does not seem to work.
Has it been disabled? Or is it an issue with Firefox browser?

Thanks in advance,
Anirvan

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

rmetzger0
Forwarding the message to the apache mailing list.

I hope somebody can find the slides.

nirvanesque wrote
Hello Vasia et al,

Can anyone please give me access to download the slides posted on the "Hands-on session: Data analysis with Stratosphere"

I am looking particularly for the following 2:
- Part I: Scala Introduction
- Part II: Stratosphere programming in Scala
However the download function (as PDF or PPT) on that page does not seem to work.
Has it been disabled? Or is it an issue with Firefox browser?

Thanks in advance,
Anirvan

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Aljoscha Krettek
Are you maybe referring to this one. It's the closest I could find,
but it's a bit out-dated by now.

stratosphere-intro.odp (37K) Download Attachment

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Aljoscha Krettek
There is also this one. Please keep in mind that we only recently
moved into the Apache Incubator and changed the project name to Flink.
We will put updated versions on the website when they are finished.
They will then also reflect some changes in our API.

Maybe you are referring to this one:
http://stratosphere.eu/events/2013/summit-tutorial.html? But it is
also somewhat outdated now.

On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Aljoscha Krettek <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Are you maybe referring to this one. It's the closest I could find,
> but it's a bit out-dated by now.
>
> On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 12:11 AM, rmetzger0 <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Forwarding the message to the apache mailing list.
>>
>> I hope somebody can find the slides.
>>

>> nirvanesque wrote
>>> Hello Vasia et al,
>>>
>>> Can anyone please give me access to download the slides posted on the
>>> "Hands-on session: Data analysis with Stratosphere"
>>>
>>> I am looking particularly for the following 2:
>>> -
>> *
>>> Part I: Scala Introduction
>> *
>>> -
>> *
>>> Part II: Stratosphere programming in Scala
>> *
>>> However the download function (as PDF or PPT) on that page does not seem
>>> to work.
>>> Has it been disabled? Or is it an issue with Firefox browser?
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Anirvan

stratosphere-intro.pdf (2M) Download Attachment

Re: Slides of Stratosphere 2013 session - Scala programming

Vasiliki Kalavri
Hi,

I think Anirvan is referring to the Scala slides from the Stratosphere Summit hands-on session (http://stratosphere.eu/events/2013/summit-tutorial.html).
I have already provided him with access for the introduction part (I get a google notification when someone wants access).

Cheers,
V.