Looking for online live training courses

Looking for online live training courses

Xia(Nate) Qu
Hi all,

My team is planning to start our journey of Apache Flink, was wondering if there are any professional training courses (online interactive at this moment) recommended? Thanks

Best,

Xia(Nate) Qu

Re: Looking for online live training courses

JING ZHANG
Hi XiaQu,
Welcome to Flink community!
I don't know if there are online interactive training courses yet, I would add it to the email later after I consult offline.

I would like to list the most popular resources I know as follows, I hope it helps.
Training Course

Training projects in github

History Flink Forward Conference video

If you could understand chinese, the following resource could also help you,

Best regards,
JING ZHANG

Xia(Nate) Qu <[hidden email]> 于2021年6月11日周五 上午9:33写道:
Hi all,

My team is planning to start our journey of Apache Flink, was wondering if there are any professional training courses (online interactive at this moment) recommended? Thanks

Best,

Xia(Nate) Qu

Re: Looking for online live training courses

B.B.
There are some beginner courses on Pluralsight. Just look for those with newer dates.

BR,
BB

--
Everybody wants to be a winner
Nobody wants to lose their game
Its insane for you
Its insane

Re: Looking for online live training courses

Xia(Nate) Qu
Hi BB,

Thanks for your suggestion, I will take a look.

I was hoping there are customized training services for flink like Kafka or Spark since out team had some video courses already and would like to dive into some specific topics and ask some questions.

Best,

Xia(Nate) Qu

Its insane for you
Its insane

Re: Looking for online live training courses

Xia(Nate) Qu
Thanks Jing, I really appreciate your sharing.

多谢老铁!:)

Best,

Xia(Nate) Qu