Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Márton Balassi-2
Hi everyone,

Thanks for your support for the Flink talks at the community choice for the next Hadoop Summit Europe. The results are out. [1]

Our submission "Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Flink” [2] has been selected as the winner in the Future Hadoop track by Community Choice voting thanks to your help.

To live up to your interest in the real time aspects of Flink new cool streaming features and a blogpost are coming soon.

Best,

Marton

Re: Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Fabian Hueske-2
Congrats Marton and everybody who is working on Flink Streaming!
Looking forward to the blog post :-)

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your support for the Flink talks at the community choice for the next Hadoop Summit Europe. The results are out. [1]

Our submission "Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Flink” [2] has been selected as the winner in the Future Hadoop track by Community Choice voting thanks to your help.

To live up to your interest in the real time aspects of Flink new cool streaming features and a blogpost are coming soon.

Best,

Marton

Re: Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Henry Saputra
W00t! Congrats guys!

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Márton Balassi <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for your support for the Flink talks at the community choice for the
> next Hadoop Summit Europe. The results are out. [1]
>
> Our submission "Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Flink” [2] has been
> selected as the winner in the Future Hadoop track by Community Choice voting
> thanks to your help.
>
> To live up to your interest in the real time aspects of Flink new cool
> streaming features and a blogpost are coming soon.
>
> [1]
> http://2015.hadoopsummit.org/amsterdam-blog/announcing-the-community-vote-session-winners-for-the-2015-hadoop-summit-europe/
> [2]
> https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/278402-the-future-of-apache-hadoop/suggestions/6860761-real-time-stream-processing-with-apache-flink
>
> Best,
>
> Marton

Re: Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Till Rohrmann

Great news Márton. Congrats!

On Jan 30, 2015 2:41 AM, "Henry Saputra" <[hidden email]> wrote:
W00t! Congrats guys!

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Márton Balassi <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Thanks for your support for the Flink talks at the community choice for the
> next Hadoop Summit Europe. The results are out. [1]
>
> Our submission "Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Flink” [2] has been
> selected as the winner in the Future Hadoop track by Community Choice voting
> thanks to your help.
>
> To live up to your interest in the real time aspects of Flink new cool
> streaming features and a blogpost are coming soon.
>
> [1]
> http://2015.hadoopsummit.org/amsterdam-blog/announcing-the-community-vote-session-winners-for-the-2015-hadoop-summit-europe/
> [2]
> https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/278402-the-future-of-apache-hadoop/suggestions/6860761-real-time-stream-processing-with-apache-flink
>
> Best,
>
> Marton

Re: Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Max Michels
Impressive number of votes. Congratulations, Márton!

On Fri, Jan 30, 2015 at 9:50 AM, Till Rohrmann <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Great news Márton. Congrats!
>
> On Jan 30, 2015 2:41 AM, "Henry Saputra" <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> W00t! Congrats guys!
>>
>> On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 4:06 PM, Márton Balassi <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>> > Hi everyone,
>> >
>> > Thanks for your support for the Flink talks at the community choice for
>> > the
>> > next Hadoop Summit Europe. The results are out. [1]
>> >
>> > Our submission "Real-Time Stream Processing with Apache Flink” [2] has
>> > been
>> > selected as the winner in the Future Hadoop track by Community Choice
>> > voting
>> > thanks to your help.
>> >
>> > To live up to your interest in the real time aspects of Flink new cool
>> > streaming features and a blogpost are coming soon.
>> >
>> > [1]
>> >
>> > http://2015.hadoopsummit.org/amsterdam-blog/announcing-the-community-vote-session-winners-for-the-2015-hadoop-summit-europe/
>> > [2]
>> >
>> > https://hadoopsummit.uservoice.com/forums/278402-the-future-of-apache-hadoop/suggestions/6860761-real-time-stream-processing-with-apache-flink
>> >
>> > Best,
>> >
>> > Marton

Re: Community vote for Hadoop Summit result

Márton Balassi
The topic will be co-presented by Gyula & myself.
Let's keep our fingers crossed for the other Flink talks. :)