Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Stephan Ewen
Hi everyone!

Kostas and me just wrote a blog post how to use Flink for data analysis, at the example of a graph algorithm.

The post shows a basic introduction to the APIs, iterations, and a short introduction to delta iterations to get state-of-the-art performance out of the algorithm.

Feel free to share and redistribute!

Greetings,
Stephan

Re: Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Henry Saputra
Good stuff. Love the iterative example!

On Tue, Oct 28, 2014 at 8:13 AM, Stephan Ewen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi everyone!
>
> Kostas and me just wrote a blog post how to use Flink for data analysis, at
> the example of a graph algorithm.
>
> http://data-artisans.com/data-analysis-with-flink.html
>
> The post shows a basic introduction to the APIs, iterations, and a short
> introduction to delta iterations to get state-of-the-art performance out of
> the algorithm.
>
> Feel free to share and redistribute!
>
> Greetings,
> Stephan

Re: Case Study / Tutorial for Graph Analysis with Flink

Kristen67
Thanks for updating case studies and tutorials of graph analysis. Yeah graph analysis algorithms might be difficult to solve. My uncle Aloke Ghosh has shared several points on data analysis algorithms. Now it is easy to solve all the queries.