web interface features

Attila Bernáth
Dear Developers,

In the History page of the web interface it would be helpful to see
some more information on the jobs (already in the list). Particularly
I though about the status an the runtime.

Is this possibly in the plans already?
I was trying to check if this is already in the issue tracker, but I
could not find it.

Attila

Re: web interface features

Attila Bernáth
> Dear Developers,
>
> In the History page of the web interface it would be helpful to see
> some more information on the jobs (already in the list). Particularly
> I though about the status an the runtime.
I meant the Apache Flink DashBoard.

> Is this possibly in the plans already?
> I was trying to check if this is already in the issue tracker, but I
> could not find it.
>

> Attila

Re: web interface features

Stephan Ewen
Hi Attila!

There are plans to extend the web interface. So far we have not created issues for that, but it will come soon.

The history section should have a very detailed breakdown of the operator runtimes. Although that only works if you can access the internet, because it depends on an online-only javascript library.

Stephan