org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat

org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat

Hilmi Yildirim
Hi,
I want to deploy my job on a cluster. Unfortunately, the job does not
run because I used org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat which
is not included in the library of the flink folder. Therefore, I wanted
to build my own flink version with mvn package -DskipTests. Again, the
library folder does not contain
org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat. Moreover, it does not
contain the "addons" at all. I looked into the pom files but I could not
detect where the addons are excluded.

Does anyone know how I can run my Job on a flink cluster which does
support org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat?

Best Regards,
Hilmi

Hilmi Yildirim
Software Developer R&D

http://www.neofonie.de

Besuchen Sie den Neo Tech Blog für Anwender:
http://blog.neofonie.de/

Folgen Sie uns:
https://plus.google.com/+neofonie
http://www.linkedin.com/company/neofonie-gmbh
https://www.xing.com/companies/neofoniegmbh

Neofonie GmbH | Robert-Koch-Platz 4 | 10115 Berlin
Handelsregister Berlin-Charlottenburg: HRB 67460
Geschäftsführung: Thomas Kitlitschko

Re: org.apache.flink.addons.hbase.TableInputFormat

rmetzger0
Hi,

you need to include dependencies not part of the main flink jar into your usercode jar file.
Therefore, you have to build a "fat jar".
But that approach will lead to a very big file, because it includes all the dependencies.

(Setting the regular flink dependencies to "provided" and using the maven-shade-plugin).

Best,
Robert

On Tue, May 26, 2015 at 11:15 AM, Hilmi Yildirim <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Thank you very much

Am 26.05.2015 um 11:26 schrieb Robert Metzger:
[...]

T: +49 30 24627-281
[hidden email]