context.getCounter() in Flink

Hung
Hi,

Could I ask how to give surrogate key for the output of mapreduce?
ex.
a OX
b XO
c XX

becomes

1 a OX
2 b XO
3 C XX

By calling context.getCounter() and .increment(1) can achieve the above task.
How to achieve that in Flink?
I found the following Flink API document but don't know how `value` can call getCounter()
https://flink.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6-incubating/api/java/org/apache/flink/hadoopcompatibility/mapred/wrapper/HadoopDummyReporter.html

Re: context.getCounter() in Flink

rmetzger
Administrator
Hi,

sorry for the late reply. The message wasn't sent to the mailing list because your email address isn't subscribed to the mailing list.

Regarding your question: I don't think that our current Hadoop compatibilty layer supports counters.