WHAT IS A REBORN DOLL USED FOR

xuchangh
Some consumers of reborn dolls use them to cope with their grief over a lost child (a memory reborn), or as a portrait doll of a grown child. Others collect reborns as they would regular dolls. These dolls are sometimes played with as if they are an infant. Critics debate whether reborn dolls are harmful, or whether these dolls can help in the grieving process.Because of their realistic appearance, reborn dolls have occasionally been mistaken for real babies and “rescued” from parked cars after being reported to the police by passers-by.

For new mothers, reborn dolls are also very useful when it comes to adapting to life with the real child, and are even used in preparatory classes. Many midwives prepare lessons with these vinyl babies and use them to practice and develop their skills.

For all people in general, real life baby dolls have been a fundamental part of our childhood. Through playing, we have developed imagination, social skills and had fun. With our dolls we have learned the sense of responsibility by taking care of something dear.
Browse our collection ofBrowse our collection of reborn doll clothes , including our popular Reborn Doll girls and customer-favorite Reborn Doll boys ! Cheap reborn doll for sale or home reborn doll