Visibility of FileInputFormat constants

Flavio Pompermaier
Hi to all,

in my program I need to set "recursive.file.enumeration" to true and I discovered that there's a constant for that variable in FileInputFormat (ENUMERATE_NESTED_FILES_FLAG) but it's private. Do you think it could be a good idea to change it's visibility to public?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Visibility of FileInputFormat constants

Fabian Hueske-2
Definitely! Much better than using the String value.

Flavio