Two question about flink

hustjackie

hi all:

I am a beginner of Flink, may I ask two question:

1. in cluster mode, if one node has crash, what's the failover? is there one mechanism to guarantees fault-tolerance?
2. is there a performance report?

Thanks
Longda

Re: Two question about flink

Ufuk Celebi
Hey! Thanks for writing!

On Friday, October 10, 2014, hustjackie <[hidden email]> wrote:
1. in cluster mode, if one node has crash, what's the failover? is there one mechanism to guarantees fault-tolerance?

We currently support coarse-grained fault tolerance via program restarts. This will be soon extended to more fine grained fault tolerance, where only necessary parts of a program are re-executed.

2. is there a performance report?

There are some new performance numbers coming up soon. I think there are also some older numbers from Robert. Let's wait what he has to say.

– Ufuk