Re: Subscribe request from a developer

rmetzger0
Hey Rahul,

to subscribe to the flink mailinglists, you have to send emails to [hidden email] and [hidden email].

You should then get a "CONFIRM SUBSCRIBE" message which you have to reply. Then you should be subscribed.

If that's not working, we have to ask the Apache Infra whats going wrong.
I didn't receive a moderation request for your subscription.

Best,
Robert