Re: Getting Abstract method Error with flink 1.13.0 and 1.12.0

Re: Getting Abstract method Error with flink 1.13.0 and 1.12.0

Till Rohrmann
Hi Dipanjan,

this type of question is best sent to Flink's user mailing list because there are a lot more people using Flink who could help you. The dev mailing list is intended to be used for development discussions.

Cheers,
Till

On Tue, Jun 1, 2021 at 1:31 PM Dipanjan Mazumder <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi ,

   I have integrated flink-siddhi library ([com.github.haoch/flink-siddhi_2.11 "0.2.2-SNAPSHOT"]) and i tried to configure and implement control stream from flink-siddh and it broke with AbstractMethodError. When i tried running the same with flink 1.11.0 it worked.

More Details is given in this stack overflow link : Flink-Siddhi control event failing to start

Any help on this will be very great and will help me go forward:

Regards
Dipanjan

Dipanjan

Dipanjan

Re: Getting Abstract method Error with flink 1.13.0 and 1.12.0

Chesnay Schepler
It appears as if flink-siddhi was build against Flink 1.9.0, so it may just not be compatible with later versions of Flink.

You will either need to reach out to the maintainers of flink-siddhi, or migrate it to a later Flink version yourself.