Picture cannot be shown

Hung
Hi,

I'm reading this page and cannot see the pictures.
http://flink.incubator.apache.org/docs/0.6-SNAPSHOT/internal_general_arch.html

By the way, on Stratosphere webpage there is a tutorial taught how to set up in Eclipse with m2e if I remember well. But I cannot find it on Flink webpage.

Cheers,

Hung Chang

Re: Picture cannot be shown

rmetzger
Administrator
Hi Hung Chang,
thank you for reporting the issue. I've fixed it!

Again, thank you for reporting the issue.

Robert