KafkaSource

Alexey Trenikhun
Hello,

Is new KafkaSource/KafkaSourceBuilder ready to be used ? If so, is KafkaSource state compatible with legacy FlinkKafkaConsumer, for example if I replace FlinkKafkaConsumer by KafkaSource, will offsets continue from what we had in  FlinkKafkaConsumer ?

Thanks,
Alexey

Re: KafkaSource

Matthias
Hi Alexey,
the two implementations are not compatible. You can find information on how to work around this in the Kafka Connector docs [1].

Best,
Matthias