I write program flink when run display this message

I write program flink when run display this message

hagersaleh
I write program when run display this message

 log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (org.apache.flink.runtime.blob.BlobServer).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.log4j:WARN See http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

Re: I write program flink when run display this message

rmetzger0
Hi,

we are going to fix this issue for the next release.
It should not break any functionality.

Can you see the log statements or is this the only output you are getting?

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015 at 5:07 PM, hagersaleh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I write program when run display this message

(org.apache.flink.runtime.blob.BlobServer).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.log4j:WARN See
http://logging.apache.org/log4j/1.2/faq.html#noconfig for more info.

Re: I write program flink when run display this message

hagersaleh
this is just output