I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

hagersaleh
I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

Re: I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

rmetzger0
Hi,
for writing the output to one file, you have to set the parallelism of the output operator to 1.
So for example .writeToFile(...).setParallelism(1);

On Tue, May 12, 2015 at 1:17 PM, hagersaleh <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

Re: I want writ output dataset in one file not mult file

hagersaleh
Thank you very much