How do you debug a DataStream flat join on common window?

How do you debug a DataStream flat join on common window?

Marco Villalobos-2
Hi,

Stream one has one element.
Stream two has 20000 elements.

Both streams derive from side-outputs. I am using the DataStream API in batch execution mode.

I want to join them on a common key and window.
I am certain the keys match, but the flat join does not seem to be working.
I deduce that their windows are not matching.
How can I debug which window they were assigned to?
Also, how can I name or UID a joined stream?

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you.

Re: How do you debug a DataStream flat join on common window?

Guowei Ma
Hi,

Would you like to share your code?  It is very helpful to verify the problem.
I think you could use the `JoinedStream.with().uid(xxx)` to set the name/UID .

Best,
Guowei