Fwd: Getting error in pod template

Priyanka Manickam

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Priyanka Manickam <[hidden email]>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2021, 21:11
Subject: Re: Getting error in pod template
To: Yang Wang <[hidden email]>

Hi team ,

Now i am able to run the flink with pod-template. Thanks for the input.

Problem 1:
 But i am not able to pull the jar from the blob storage throught command used in the pod template file.

Problem 2:
Also, we are trying to write the events from one topic to another topic. Where with parallelism 8, task slots 8, -Djobmanager.memory.process.size=1g,
-Dtaskmanager.memory.process.size=2g,
-Dkubernetes.jobmanager.cpu=0.5,
-Dtaskmanager.cpu=2.

Kafka(eventhub ) partition =3, we have planned to get 1 lac messages per second.

But,I was able to get the through put of 555 mesages per seconds.

I have tried to increase the parallelism also, it doesnot work.

Could you please help me out here.

Thanks,
Priyanka Manickam.

On Fri, 14 May 2021, 21:00 Priyanka Manickam, <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi yang,

I was using pod template to fetch the logs to the particular repository.

But while deploying i have got some error , says " jobmanager-pod-template" is invalid : spec.containers(0).image: required value.

. And if i try to give add the image for flink-main-container. Its giving image pull back of error.

Am i proceeding in the a correct way . Because in the flink official website , no image is added after the flink-main-container.

Could you please help with this. I have also searchsd for the demo videos for using the pod template with flink native kubernetes but i could not able to find..If you could share any demo videos on the website it will very useful for everyone.

Good year ahead..

Thanks,
Priyanka Manickam.