Flink meetup group in Stockholm

Gyula Fóra-2
Hey Everyone!

We our proud to announce the first Apache Flink meetup group in Stockholm.

We are looking forward to organise our first event in May!

Cheers,
Gyula

Gyula

Re: Flink meetup group in Stockholm

Henry Saputra
Nice, congrats!

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Gyula Fóra <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey Everyone!
>
> We our proud to announce the first Apache Flink meetup group in Stockholm.
>
> Join us at http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Flink-Stockholm/
>
> We are looking forward to organise our first event in May!
>
> Cheers,
> Gyula

Re: Flink meetup group in Stockholm

Maximilian Michels
Love the purple. Have fun! :)

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice, congrats!

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Gyula Fóra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Everyone!
>
> We our proud to announce the first Apache Flink meetup group in Stockholm.
>
> Join us at http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Flink-Stockholm/
>
> We are looking forward to organise our first event in May!
>
> Cheers,
> Gyula

Re: Flink meetup group in Stockholm

Till Rohrmann
Really cool :-)

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:09 PM, Maximilian Michels <[hidden email]> wrote:
Love the purple. Have fun! :)

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 5:05 PM, Henry Saputra <[hidden email]> wrote:
Nice, congrats!

On Wed, Apr 8, 2015 at 7:39 AM, Gyula Fóra <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hey Everyone!
>
> We our proud to announce the first Apache Flink meetup group in Stockholm.
>
> Join us at http://www.meetup.com/Apache-Flink-Stockholm/
>
> We are looking forward to organise our first event in May!
>
> Cheers,
> Gyula

Re: Flink meetup group in Stockholm

Kostas Tzoumas
Super cool!!! I'm sure you will make it a huge success :-)