Flink local execution wrong documentation

Flink local execution wrong documentation

Flavio Pompermaier
but the maven dependency is wrong: version is 0.7-incubating while should be 0.7.0-incubating.

I tried to sign up in JIRA to report the problem but I think I don't have the permissions to do that.
Is this the right place to signal this or do I have to use another mailing list?

Best,
Flavio

Re: Flink local execution wrong documentation

Márton Balassi
Dear Flavio,

Good call, thanks for spoting it. I've added a JIRA issue for that:

This is the perfect place to report that by the way.

Cheers,

Marton

Flavio