Flink app performance test framework

luck li
Hi flink community,

Is there any test framework that we can use to test flink jobs performance?
We would like to automate process for regression tests during flink version upgrade and job performance tests when rolling out new changes to prod.

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Thank you
Best regards
Luck

Re: Flink app performance test framework

Yangze Guo
Hi, Luck,

I may not fully understand your requirements. If you just want to test
the performance of typical streaming jobs with the Flink, you can
refer to the nexmark[1]. If you just care about the performance
regression of your specific production jobs, I don't know there is
such a framework.

[1] https://github.com/nexmark/nexmark

Best,
Yangze Guo

On Sun, Jun 6, 2021 at 7:35 AM luck li <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi flink community,
>
> Is there any test framework that we can use to test flink jobs performance?
> We would like to automate process for regression tests during flink version upgrade and job performance tests when rolling out new changes to prod.
>
> Any suggestions would be appreciated!
>
> Thank you
> Best regards
> Luck

Re: Flink app performance test framework

luck li
Thanks Yangze.
Nextmark is useful to me.

Best regards