Does Flink 1.12.1 DataStream API batch execution mode support side outputs?

Does Flink 1.12.1 DataStream API batch execution mode support side outputs?

Marco Villalobos-2
I have been struggling for two days with an issue using the DataStream API in Batch Execution mode.

It seems as though my side-output has no elements available to downstream operators.
However, I am certain that the downstream operator received events.

I logged the side-output element just before it was collected.  There are no exceptions in the logs.

However, everytime I run the job the side-output appears empty.

So, I keyed my output tag immediately after retrieving it, and that also did not help.

Any advice or information on this would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Re: Does Flink 1.12.1 DataStream API batch execution mode support side outputs?

Marco Villalobos-2
I found the problem.  I tried to sign timestamps to the operator (I don't know why), and when I did that, because I used the Flink API fluently, I was no longer referencing the operator that contained the side-outputs.

Disregard my question.