December in Flink

Kostas Tzoumas
Hi folks,

I started a new blog series along the lines of "This month in Flink" to give a summary of the community activity for those that feel overwhelmed by the traffic in the mailing lists but would still like to follow what's happening in the project.

Here is the first post I wrote with input from Stephan, Ufuk, Aljoscha, Robert, and Till:

Let me know if you'd like me to add something.

Best,
Kostas

Re: December in Flink

Max Michels
Hi Kostas,

Great post.

I think it would be good to have an additional mailing list for news.
For open source projects, it's pretty common to have an announce
mailing list. In addition to the monthly newsletter we could also
announce releases.

Best regards,
Max