Convergence criteria

Attila Bernáth
Dear Developers,

I wonder if there is an example that shows how to use
org.apache.flink.api.common.aggregators.ConvergenceCriterion
interface.

Thanks!

Attila

Re: Convergence criteria

Ufuk Celebi
Hey Attila,

I found a test case, which shows how to use it with connected components: ConnectedComponentsWithParametrizableConvergenceITCase [1].

The custom convergence criterion checks a threshold for the number of updated elements.

Does this help?

@all: Should we add a separate example?

– Ufuk

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-flink/blob/a0057f9d8803be938959be55a826440ea130ac79/flink-tests/src/test/java/org/apache/flink/test/iterative/aggregators/ConnectedComponentsWithParametrizableConvergenceITCase.java

On 15 Oct 2014, at 13:21, Attila Bernáth <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear Developers,
>
> I wonder if there is an example that shows how to use
> org.apache.flink.api.common.aggregators.ConvergenceCriterion
> interface.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Attila

Re: Convergence criteria