CUSTOM REBORN DOLLS FROM PHOTO

xuchangh
Some artists will customize the dolls according to their clients' needs, and even make identical dolls based on the photos provided by the clients, which is the best comfort for some mothers who have lost their children.Artists will begin the reborning process with either a doll kit or a completed manufactured doll. If using a doll that is already painted, the artist will soak the vinyl pieces in a chemical solution to remove the original finish. Doll kits are already blank with no finish applied.The artist will then apply the new finish to the dolls, sometimes applying up to 80 layers of paint. This typically begins with a layer of blue tones to mimic the undertones of realistic baby skin. These painted layers are baked onto the vinyl doll and painstakingly applied to the skin to add layers of depth and realistic veining, rosacea, and other features of a newborn’s mottled skin.Striving for the most realistic looking doll possible is the main goal of the reborn artist. At this point, they may even open up the nostrils and ears to provide a more accurate shape to these facial features. The eyes will also be replaced with either a detailed paint job, or with prosthetic eyes.To apply the hair, artists will root the hairs individually into the scalp, or will apply a wig depending on the amount of hair required. Microrooting involves applying the hairs strand by strand to achieve hair that is extremely lifelike and will be styleable in the same way as a newborn infant.The dolls are then stuffed and weighted so that they are accurately replicating the weight and weight distribution of a real infant.custom reborn dolls from photo.
Browse our collection ofBrowse our collection of reborn doll clothes , including our popular Reborn Doll girls and customer-favorite Reborn Doll boys ! Cheap reborn doll for sale or home reborn doll