Broken Links in Documentation

sirinath
I have come across broken links in the documentation. E.g. http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/programming_guide.html

Re: Broken Links in Documentation

Maximilian Michels
This is because of recent changes to the documentation layout and structure. The programming guide is now located at http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/programming_guide.html

Best,
Max

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:42 AM, sirinath <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have come across broken links in the documentation. E.g.
http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/programming_guide.html

Re: Broken Links in Documentation

Stephan Ewen
Srinath,

can you tell us where the broken links are? Are they on the Fink project website, or on outside sources (Tweets, etc).

We'd like to fix any broken links on the Flink homepage.

Stephan

Link is still broken in http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/

On 3 May 2015 01:29, "Stephan Ewen [via Apache Flink User Mailing List archive.]" <[hidden email]> wrote:
Srinath,

can you tell us where the broken links are? Are they on the Fink project website, or on outside sources (Tweets, etc).

We'd like to fix any broken links on the Flink homepage.

Stephan

On Sat, May 2, 2015 at 10:20 AM, Maximilian Michels <[hidden email]> wrote:
This is because of recent changes to the documentation layout and structure. The programming guide is now located at http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/apis/programming_guide.html

Best,
Max

On Fri, May 1, 2015 at 8:42 AM, sirinath <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have come across broken links in the documentation. E.g.
http://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-master/programming_guide.html

To start a new topic under Apache Flink User Mailing List archive., email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Apache Flink User Mailing List archive., click here.
NAML