Alternate way to pass plugin Jars

Vijayendra Yadav
Hi Team,

I am trying to find an alternate way to set the plugin directory (not by manually creating it in the flink library), maybe passing them  through the dependency Jar in App classpath ?

Plugin directory containing:

1) flink-metrics-graphite-1.11.0.jar
2) flink-s3-fs-hadoop-1.11.0.jar

Thanks,
Vijay

Re: Alternate way to pass plugin Jars

Matthias
Hi Vijayendra,
Thanks for reaching out to the Flink community. There is no other way I know of to achieve what you're looking for. The plugins support is provided through the respective ./plugins/ directory as described in the docs [1].

Best,
Matthias

Thanks,
Vijay