[ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Dawid Wysakowicz-2
The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache Flink 1.13.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.13 series.

Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming applications.

The release is available for download at:

Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements for this bugfix release:

The full release notes are available in Jira:

We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who made this release possible!

Regards,
Dawid Wysakowicz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Youngwoo Kim (김영우)
Great work! Thank you Dawid and all of the contributors.
I'm eager to adopt the new release, however can't find docker images for that from https://hub.docker.com/_/flink

Hope it'll be available soon.

Thanks,
Youngwoo

Regards,
Dawid Wysakowicz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Dawid Wysakowicz-2
Hi Youngwoo,

Usually we publish the docker images a day after the general release, so
that the artifacts are properly distributed across Apache mirrors. You
should be able to download the docker images from apache/flink now. It
may take a few extra days to have the images published as the official
image, as it depends on the maintainers of docker hub.

Best,

Dawid

On 31/05/2021 08:01, Youngwoo Kim (김영우) wrote:

> Great work! Thank you Dawid and all of the contributors.
> I'm eager to adopt the new release, however can't find docker images for
> that from https://hub.docker.com/_/flink
>
> Hope it'll be available soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Youngwoo
>

> On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 1:49 AM Dawid Wysakowicz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
>> Flink 1.13.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.13
>> series.
>>
>> Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
>> distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
>> applications.
>>
>> The release is available for download at:
>> https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html
>>
>> Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
>> for this bugfix release:
>> https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/05/28/release-1.13.1.html
>>
>> The full release notes are available in Jira:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350058
>>
>> We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
>> made this release possible!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dawid Wysakowicz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Youngwoo Kim (김영우)
Got it.
Thanks Dawid for the clarification.

- Youngwoo

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 4:50 PM Dawid Wysakowicz <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Youngwoo,

Usually we publish the docker images a day after the general release, so
that the artifacts are properly distributed across Apache mirrors. You
should be able to download the docker images from apache/flink now. It
may take a few extra days to have the images published as the official
image, as it depends on the maintainers of docker hub.

Best,

Dawid

On 31/05/2021 08:01, Youngwoo Kim (김영우) wrote:
> Great work! Thank you Dawid and all of the contributors.
> I'm eager to adopt the new release, however can't find docker images for
> that from https://hub.docker.com/_/flink
>
> Hope it'll be available soon.
>
> Thanks,
> Youngwoo
>

> On Sat, May 29, 2021 at 1:49 AM Dawid Wysakowicz <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
>> The Apache Flink community is very happy to announce the release of Apache
>> Flink 1.13.1, which is the first bugfix release for the Apache Flink 1.13
>> series.
>>
>> Apache Flink® is an open-source stream processing framework for
>> distributed, high-performing, always-available, and accurate data streaming
>> applications.
>>
>> The release is available for download at:
>> https://flink.apache.org/downloads.html
>>
>> Please check out the release blog post for an overview of the improvements
>> for this bugfix release:
>> https://flink.apache.org/news/2021/05/28/release-1.13.1.html
>>
>> The full release notes are available in Jira:
>>
>> https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?projectId=12315522&version=12350058
>>
>> We would like to thank all contributors of the Apache Flink community who
>> made this release possible!
>>
>> Regards,
>> Dawid Wysakowicz

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Yangze Guo
Thanks, Dawid for the great work, thanks to everyone involved.

Best,
Yangze Guo

On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 4:14 PM Youngwoo Kim (김영우) <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Got it.
> Thanks Dawid for the clarification.
>
> - Youngwoo
>
> On Mon, May 31, 2021 at 4:50 PM Dawid Wysakowicz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Youngwoo,
>>
>> Usually we publish the docker images a day after the general release, so
>> that the artifacts are properly distributed across Apache mirrors. You
>> should be able to download the docker images from apache/flink now. It
>> may take a few extra days to have the images published as the official
>> image, as it depends on the maintainers of docker hub.
>>
>> Best,
>>
>> Dawid
>>
>> On 31/05/2021 08:01, Youngwoo Kim (김영우) wrote:
>> > Great work! Thank you Dawid and all of the contributors.
>> > I'm eager to adopt the new release, however can't find docker images for
>> > that from https://hub.docker.com/_/flink
>> >
>> > Hope it'll be available soon.
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > Youngwoo

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flink 1.13.1 released

Till Rohrmann
Thanks for the great work Dawid and to everyone who has contributed to this release.

Cheers,
Till